What is Homa Therapy?
What is Homa Therapy?
Homa is a Sanskrit word used here as a synonym for Yajnya. Yajnya is the technical term from the Vedic science of bioenergy for the process of removing toxic conditions of the atmosphere through the agency of fire. You heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you. This is the central idea in Homa Therapy.
Yajnya replenishes the nutrients that pollution robs from our environment.
Homa Therapy is totally a revealed science. It is as old as creation. In the course of time this knowledge was lost but it is now being resuscitated to give people guidance about how to correct the polluted conditions on the planet today. Homa Therapy comes from VEDAS, the most ancient body of knowledge known to man.
The most basic Homa (Yajnya) is AGNIHOTRA and is tuned to the biorhythm of sunrise/sunset. Performance of Agnihotra on a regular daily basis establishes the healing energies necessary for a healthy environment.
Agnihotra involves preparing a small fire in a copper pyramid of fixed size and putting some grains of rice and ghee (clarified unsalted butter) into fire exactly at sunrise and sunset, accompanied by the chant of two simple mantras. You can practice Agnihotra in your apartment, garden, office or car. It takes only a few minutes daily. Agnihotra is basic to all Homa Therapy practices. To learn more about Agnihotra, click here
Some aspects of Homa Therapy also involve other simple Yajnyas that we teach, such as Om Tryambakam Homa.
Homa Therapy can be used in several areas:
- Removal of stress and tension on mind.
- Clearing an area of negative thought patterns that impinge on the mind.
- Establishing in an area a positive approach characterized by Love.
- Reduction of anger, self-destructive habit patterns.
- Bringing motivation to get rid of drug addiction, alcoholism, etc.
- Growing vegetables, fruits, grains, etc., without chemical fertilizers, insecticides, pesticides and herbicides, by strengthening the subtle energy structure of plants and affecting hormones in the reproductive organs of pests, etc. Large quantities of food can be grown in a small area.
To learn more about using Homa in agriculture, click here
- Purification of the air we breathe by removal of toxins in the atmosphere and helping to neutralize harmful radiation.
- Purification of contaminated water.
- Seeding the clouds to precipitate nutritional rain.
- YAJNYAS to patch up the ozone filter damaged by pollution.
- Human, animal and plant medicine.
- Homa atmosphere and Agnihotra ash for prevention and cure of diseases as stated in Ayurveda.
- Neutralizing the effects on the body caused by ingesting radioactive food.